Not all social media teams are trained the same. It depends on the organization and their goals. Bellow is a Venn diagram showing the similarities and differences on how a non-profit, government, or company would use to keep on top of their social media.
- Ensure leadership is strong, this way the team will connect better, and get things done.
- Keep on top of goals, if tasks are unorganized the team will fall behind.
- Organization is key, the government always has a full plate of duties. Without organization, completing tasks will be very difficult.
- Ensure everyone is making ethical and legal decisions
- Train the workers to understand the companies goals. If the companies mission statement is unclear, work will not be done sufficiently.
- Be on top of sales. In order for a company to thrive, the quota of sales must be done.
- Don’t forget customer service
- Keep traffic strong
- Set realistic goals for improvement